May 30th, 2019
2. Updates to Subscription Terms. SBC reserves the right to update or change these Subscription Terms at any time. Depending on the nature of the change or update, SBC may provide notice by posting the new Subscription Terms on the Subscription page found on the Sunshine Bowling Center website or mobile app with a new Effective Date shown. All such changes in the Subscription Terms shall be effective from the Effective Date set when posted.
3. Electronic Form. By accessing the Bowling Subscription, you consent to have these Subscription Terms provided to you in electronic form. You have the right to receive these Subscription Terms in non-electronic form by contacting us via phone at 386-738-5566 or at 595 East International Speedway Blvd, Deland, Florida 32724.
4. Your Subscription. By registering for the Bowling Subscription you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (ii) maintain and properly update your account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have, or you violate these Subscription Terms, as determined in our sole discretion, we have the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Bowling Subscription. Registration is currently available only to consumers residing in the United States subject to SBC’s verification, in its sole discretion. Without limitation of the foregoing, we reserve the right to reject any subscription application in our sole discretion. Only major credit and debit cards are eligible for billing for the Bowling Subscription and SBC reserves the right to reject gift cards, pre-loaded cards or similar billing devices.
5. Bowling Subscription Benefits. When accepted, we will charge the billing method provided by you (your “Payment Method”) on a monthly basis for your ability to access the Bowling Subscription benefits, which currently permits you to receive three (3) games of practice bowling daily, 7 days a week between the times of 9am and 6pm provided the bowling center is open and lanes are available. These practice games are available in the month for which your payment was made. The Bowling Subscription also entitles you to three (3) games of Youth League Bowling every Saturday Morning for the duration of the subscription. Daily practice games expire every day at 5:59 PM. Any unused daily practice games are considered forfeited and will not be refunded or carried over to the next day. We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to verify a subscriber’s eligibility and compliance with these Subscription Terms, including but not limited to, ensuring that the Bowling Subscription is not being used for a commercial purpose. There is a limit of one Bowling Subscription per person. SBC reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the Bowling Subscription benefits at any time, in its sole discretion.
6. Charges to Your Payment Method. SBC charges you for your Bowling Subscription using the Payment Method you provide at the time of enrollment. By enrolling in the Bowling Subscription, you authorize SBC to charge your Payment Method the monthly subscription fee then in effect for the Bowling Subscription whether or not you actually use the Bowling Subscription benefits. Your subscription provides you the opportunity to use Bowling Subscription benefits and your non-use will not obligate SBC to provide you with any refund, in whole or part, of your monthly subscription fee. SBC reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes, even if it has already requested or received payment, and to update your information from available third-party sources. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your subscription, we may suspend your access to the subscription until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
7. Recurring Billing and Cancellation.
7.1.Recurring Billing. By enrolling in the Bowling Subscription, you authorize SBC to charge your Payment Method on a recurring monthly basis beginning on the day you start your subscription (the “Billing Cycle”) until you cancel or SBC suspends, ends or otherwise terminates your access to the Bowling Subscription, which it may do at any time. You hereby accept responsibility for all recurring charges made to your Payment Method prior to cancellation or termination. Unless you cancel, your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods at the then-current subscription rate. If you cancel your monthly subscription, you may use your Bowling Subscription benefits until the end of the applicable Billing Cycle and your subscription will not be renewed after that Billing Cycle ends. Your non-termination or continued use of the Bowling Subscription reaffirms that SBC is authorized to charge your Payment Method on the recurring basis to which you agreed at enrollment. SBC may submit those charges for payment, and you will be responsible for such charges. SBC MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU AFFIRMATIVELY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR NOTIFY US THAT YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD INFORMATION. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE SBC REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION, VISIT THE “ONLINE CUSTOMER PORTAL” OR VISIT SUNSHINE BOWLING CENTER AND SPEAK TO A TEAM MEMBER.
7.2.Changes or Cancellation. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to “Online Customer Portal” or visit Sunshine Bowling Center and speak to a team member. Your cancellation request must be submitted before the start of the next Billing Cycle. If you cancel your Bowling Subscription, you may use your Bowling Subscription benefits until the end of the Billing Cycle and your subscription will not be renewed once that Billing Cycle ends. In such event, you will not be entitled to a prorated refund of any unused portion of the monthly subscription fee. If you cancel your subscription but want to re-enroll, you may do so by visiting the bowling center or sunshinebowling.com.
8. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY SBC IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR MOBILE APP ACCOUNT USERNAME OR PASSWORD. IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY SBC OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SBC MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, UNLESS WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
9. Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the current rate set forth in your initial offer due to an increase in our current rates (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), SBC shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with the issuer of your Payment Method will govern your use of your Payment Method as a payment mechanism. You agree that SBC may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.